Naples apology

Roisin apologised on her official Facebook page for having had to cancel her DJ-set in Naples on the weekend:

Hiya...I want to apologise to those who came to see me at Arenile in Naples last week. I am so sorry I had to cancel but I really wasn't well. There is GOOD NEWS though- the gig has been rescheduled to the 5th of September and I cannot wait to see you all there!


Anonymous said...

Why don't you give us Demon Lover as an apology gift? Haha

Herr Knopf said...

at least it was rescheduled :D

Anonymous said...

I would like to say thank your to Hopeless optimist. You're doing a great job capturing everything about Róisín and her career. Have you ever noticed these videos? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQkpyRQElu0&feature=related
quite intimistic interview!

jrno said...

Ooh I first thought these photos were from the 90's!!! She looks really wonderful.

jrno said...

^ Oops, I wasn't meant to post that here! =o

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

shoes said...

I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
rdan shoes is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the nike shox torchis best christmas gift now.
Running Shoes
Nike Shox R4
Nike Air Force Ones
Speed Cat
women adidas
Alife Chaussures
Adidas Chaussures
chaussures sports
nike chaussures sports
The information age is really convenient