16/07/2009

New single: Demon Lover

**EXCLUSIVE**

I can reveal that the first single from Roisin's next album is titled Demon Lover and will be released before the end of the summer!

Roisin describes the tune to BBC 6 Music as "a big funky house track. It's a souped-up full on garage tune".

About the album, which is still untitled, she says: "It is quite gritty, it has a slightly London sound to it, it's a bit more urban and bass-ey than Overpowered".

Sunday's edition of The Music Week will feature a full length interview with Roisin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused... What should excite me more, the single or the baby news? ;-)

Metty said...

BOTH!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF

jjjau said...

WOOOHOOO!!! A BABY! And thank goodness she will do something house and stay by her lovely electronic style.

happyprincessss said...

looking forward!!!!! ;-)

saurabh said...

I needed to write down a brief notice in buy to thanks for all the fantastic suggestions you're placing at this website. My prolonged internet lookup has at the finish of the day been recognized with reliable details and techniques to trade with my co-workers. I would assert that several of us readers really are seriously lucky to live in a important location with quite several excellent individuals with insightful pointers.
Hotels in Berlin