07/09/2009

Momma's Place (for the little one)


Oh dear, we got it all wrong again...

Rumours published on the web are turned into facts before you know it. Earlier today Roisin posted a few corrections on the official forum regarding the songs she previewed the other night:

Just to say, the two new songs I did the other night were, Hold Up Your Hands and Momma’s Place (written for the little one). To save further confusion. Had a great time, my mixing is actually coming along and I am starting to like DJing quite a lot!

It's great to see she's keeping us up-to-date on this exciting new project!

Thanks to Metty for the beautiful picture, courtesy of Pal Hansen.

5 comments:

l a j c said...

Hey! Róisín could upload some tracks on last.fm as an advance. I love the new stuff! (I wrote well? :P)

Anonymous said...

no, you didn't

saurabh said...

In my opinion, having a dofollow blog is really a wonderful idea. It helps in increasing the traffic on the blog. Thank you.
Madrid Hotels

muebles en leon said...

Pretty helpful data, lots of thanks for your post.

fxhawaii said...

I believe everybody should browse on it.