Making the Overpowered video

A few images taken during the making of Roisin's iconic video Overpowered, back in 2007.

Thanks to Betty!

Next up: a series of images from the You Know Me Better shoot!


J. said...

I was at that video shoot! I am part of the crowd :)

good memories!

Someone from Poland said...

Hey J., so you must feel lucky in your mind because of this :)

Great pictures and the song/video "Overpowered" is hard for the mind and show some severely of daily life but I love it.

By the way, in last time I heard one song called "Pandora", not for a first time of course.
I like it and this difference while listening such songs in compare with some others.
I meant, almost every song is different and still have something fresh and interesting for me, even when I heard it after some time again.
I hope that it never change.
And first of all, I can't wait when I hear the new forthcoming stuff.

Besides, are you peek here yet happyprincessss, because I don't see any post from you from a long time.
I understand that you are a girl,right?
Such question on end:)

PS: I see that this blog has a narcotic effect for me so I must watch out:)

Claudio Pahl said...

Love the video and the photos, thanks. :)

Giovanni said...

Wow! I really love this video, the costume by Gareth Pugh is great!

Nicole Trundle said...

Oh I can't believe I have never come across this blog before, I am pretty excited about following it, and to see what to come.

Good Job. Absolutely fantabulous, keep it up :)


Anonymous said...

been there. at the coronet where she shoot the images with the gig


Joe said...

Does anybody know if Lady Gaga has worn any Gareth Pugh stuff?

airshoes said...

I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
Red Shox is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the nike shox torchis best christmas gift now.
Running Shoes
Nike Shox R4
Nike Air Force Ones
Speed Cat
The information age is really convenient .