26/11/2009

Momma & the baby are on their way

This morning Roisin left a message on her official message board, in which she reveals the baby is due soon and that Momma's Place will be the next bit of music we will hear from her. I seriously can't wait for this one... :

Hello everybody,
I have been well and truly out of the loop for four weeks now, I have escaped to the Irish countryside. I am still waiting for a special arrival, surely only a matter of days away! Although I can't do promotion or worry about photos and videos I left some music for you. I believe in this music, and I need to, as it will have to stand alone without the usual hoopla that goes with releasing singles.

I have been so prolific in the last few months and I really feel that can continue over the next years, so I thought what do I have to lose by allowing the music to surface, when there is plenty more where that came from? Better I allow the music to find its way out there, than sit on it till I have the time to do a big old promotion.

Three tracks in all will be rolled out over the course of my convalescence, the next one is called Momma's Place and it’s a Banger!!! There has been a lot of talk about buzz singles and such but I don’t really get that. I am not singed to a record label right now and this is not a highly planned campaign. I am not trying to be commercial and I am not trying to be non-commercial. I am simply releasing tracks and I expect they will each find there own level. I might as well let the songs live; perhaps I am in life-giving mode!

So please enjoy the music for now and when I am able and ready my plans are sure to evolve into something much more.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

great news. all the best to Roisin and her family.

jjjjau said...

All I can say is wow and yay!

Lianne said...

whoeew!

GALAXY said...

Momma's Place has been my favourite out of Roisin's new material that I have heard (judgeing from the Burlectric live performance) I seriously can't wait for this. I'm really excited!!!!!!

Lee B. said...

YES YES YES YES AND DOUBLE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear and get Momma's Placce in HQ!

l a j c said...

the baby comes with a big hit under the arm! :)

em said...

oh Ró, thank you for your words../

Anonymous said...

Much pleased!!! x

Mr.Watling said...

maaaaaaaaaaaarvellous! and yes, it's the best of those we listened

L'achigan said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOO DIFFERENT !
SOOOOOO ENJOYABLE !

Anonymous said...

I have not understood something, so the child already was born????

Anonymous said...

no, it's not born yet.

Anonymous said...

sooooo beautiful!