24/11/2009

Roisin works with Mason

Roisin has recorded a track with Dutch producers duo Mason for their debut album, which will be released sometime in the new year.

The duo approached Roisin to give the album a 'warm organic feel'. Due to other commitments it took some planning before the three musicians could meet up in the studio, but when it finally happened the collaboration went very well. As Iason, one of Mason's members, said: "She is a very professional artist. It's a great honour to work with someone like her".

Source: oor.nl

5 comments:

Jakey said...

Cool sounds like there are a few colaborations to look forward too. Crookers, Groove Armada and now Mason :)

jjjjau said...

Is she doing a Groove Armada collabration? =o I haven't heard about that, shame on me? I only know that Andy Cato is from GA.

Jakey said...

Yeah I read on this blog in January that she was going to collaborate with them on their next album.

Sakib said...

Yeah I've been patiently waiting for the Groove Armada track! I really thought it would have been out in the summer. So cool that Róisín's so in demand out there! Viva la Róisín, I think theres a revolution goin on!

Johann said...

That's weird, Mason is one alone guy !