Berlin setlist

Blogger reader Mavin sent me this scan of last night's setlist. Here's what he has to say about the Berlin show:

The concert was amazing. The house was packed and Roisin sang for me as I was nearly front row. Imagine, I stood there looking into her eyes. She was singing looking straight at me and smiling. She was like 10cm away from me. I should have kissed her, damn. Just joking. She was really great!

Check out www.myspace.com/mavindamix for Mavin's own mash up of Slave to Love vs Womanizer by Britney Spears.


jjjjau said...

wow what that's song "It's nothing"? Ever heard it before. It's not in Ruby Blue ?

Anonymous said...

It's in Moloko's "Things to make and do"

Julek said...

I saw Roisin in Warsaw and setlist was pretty much the same(I think)but it's hard to say honestly because of orgasmic atmosphere on her amazing live shows;-)She is so insanely gorgeous;-)

ryan manning said...

gawker linked

a. said...

im so happy to know shes been performing the kid gloves remix of movie star - it is my absolute favourite.

& i love the way she translates it live. amazing.